In the Cyber Era, websites are treated as the best way of attracting clientele to your restaurant business by giving the first and the best impressions. Most of the restaurants applies their websites for informing the prospect guests about the specific specialties of your restaurant. Location, sitting arrangements and above all food menu with the national & regional tastes of the foods served at the place, such as, English, Italian, Indian, Chinese and such other tastes of the foods for the people of respective nationals.
Few statistics of the current restaurant saturation in United States are as follows:
- There were more than 660,755 restaurants in United States (Statista: Spring 2018)
- Another source claims this figure to be more than one million
- Only 40% restaurants have their own websites with only half of these have Online Ordering System
- Only 5 percent restaurants applies their own mobile apps for the display of their menus, locations and Online food ordering systems
The COVID 19 era was the turning point for the great many traditional websites, when they were forced to stop serving the food at their specific places. During the disaster time, best way to serve the food to the guests was proved to be the Online ordering system with the takeaway and on-home delivery of the food items. But, still majority of the restaurants are not ready to change their traditional at-place food serve system.
Online Food Ordering System, Followed by System Hash, During Website Development
Online food ordering system has many characteristics, such as:
- Takeaway: Online order by client, using phone or email at the server of restaurant, to prepare the food and then collection by the client from the point of sale, after payment of cash.
- At Destination Delivery: Online order by phone or email to deliver the food at the destination of client and collection of the price after delivery of food.
- Receipt of Cash Online in Advance: Online order by email or e-commerce system after receiving the Online cash and delivery of the food at the destination of the client.
We Follow All The State of the Art Website Development Techniques, Commonly Applied During the Process of Development of Restaurant Website.